"Engaging fast moving, very funny"
- Chelsea, 25 years old, Los Angeles
"Very loud, fast and clever"
- Morgan, 19 years old, New York
"A fun hip approach to Shakespeare"
- Clayton, 32 years old, San Fransisco
"Worth every penny"
- William, 35 years old, Chicago
"One of the best plays I've seen in a while"
- Beverly, 53 years old, St. Louis
"Very funny and creative!"
- Sarah, 24 years old, Westchester
"Awesome, upbeat, cool and hip. Very entertaining and modern to teenagers"
- Ayesha, 27 years old, Brooklyn
"Appeals to all ages. Fun, fun, fun"
- Richard, 42 years old, Chicago
"It's Hip-Hop comedy with a touch of class"
- Toby, 31 years old, New Haven
"It's unique, fun and like nothing you've ever seen!"
- Victor, 17 years old, Evanston
"Swingin! It's a remarkably seamless fusion of the first rapper (Shakespeare) and the rap of today"
- Nigel, 33 years old, London
"Perfect for teens and adults, almost anyone really! Highlight of my theatre experiences"
- Mario, 41 years old, Naperville